ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLed Flat Panel Lighting

Warm white Led Flat Panel Lighting for indoor / Meanwell led ceiling panel

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

Warm white Led Flat Panel Lighting for indoor / Meanwell led ceiling panel

China Warm white Led Flat Panel Lighting for indoor / Meanwell led ceiling panel supplier

Large Image :  Warm white Led Flat Panel Lighting for indoor / Meanwell led ceiling panel

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shenzhen China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE/ROHS
Model Number: AP6060-48W

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 5pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7 working days after payment received
Payment Terms: T/T, paypal or western Union
Supply Ability: 50,000pcs per month
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: 600*600 48W LED Panel Light LED Type: Smd2835/3014/5630
Lumen Output: 3800-4000lmm Installation Suggestion: Recessed, Mounted And Suspending
3m Height Lux: 250Lux Weight: 4.8kg
Lifespan: 50000hrs Application: Office, Hotel, School, Commercial Lighting

 

Warm white Led Flat Panel Lighting for indoor / Meanwell led ceiling panel

 

LED flat panel light product features:

  1. DALI, PWM, 0-10V, Triac dimming version optional
  2. Different size can be customized
  3. SMD3014, 2835 and Samsung 5630 LED chip optional
  4. Japanese Mitsubishi light guidance make sure light even

Ableled panel Specifications :

 

Model

AP6060-48W

Power

48W

Lumen

3800-4000lm

CCT

2700-3500K/4000-4500K/5000-6500K optional

Color

warm white/pure white/cool white

CRI

>80

Lumen efficiency

100-110LM/W

Waterproof

 IP42

Lifespan

>50,000h

Working temperature

-30°C~+45°C

Certificate

CE/ROHS/UL

  

 Application 

  1. Hotel
  2. Conference room, office
  3. School, university, etc
  4. Hospital
  5. The environment needs energy saving and high CRI

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: <500PCS 5-7 business days ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

LED flat panel light mass production:

 

Warm white Led Flat Panel Lighting for indoor / Meanwell led ceiling panel

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)