ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLed Flat Panel Lighting

Ultra thin Led Flat Panel Lighting for office 300 x 300 led panel

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

Ultra thin Led Flat Panel Lighting for office 300 x 300 led panel

China Ultra thin Led Flat Panel Lighting for office 300 x 300 led panel supplier

Large Image :  Ultra thin Led Flat Panel Lighting for office 300 x 300 led panel

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shenzhen China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE/ROHS
Model Number: AP3030-18W

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 5pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7 working days after payment received
Payment Terms: T/T, paypal or western Union
Supply Ability: 50,000pcs per month
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: 300*300 18W LED Panel Light LED Quantity: SMD2835/3014/5630
Lumen Output: 1300-1500Lm Installation Suggestion: Recessed, Mounted And Suspending
3m Height Lux: 250Lux Net Weight: 1.5kg
Lifespan: 50000hrs Application: Office, Commercial Lighting, Hotel, School

 

Ultra thin Led Flat Panel Lighting for office 300 x 300 led panel

 

LED flat panel light product features:

  1. DALI, PWM, 0-10V, Triac dimming version optional
  2. Different size can be customized
  3. SMD3014, 2835 and Samsung 5630 LED chip optional
  4. Japanese Mitsubishi light guidance make sure light even

Ableled panel Specifications :

 

Model

AP3030-18W

Power

18W

Lumen

1300-1500lm

CCT

2700-3500K/4000-4500K/5000-6500K optional

Color

warm white/pure white/cool white

CRI

>80

Waterproof

 IP42

Lifespan

>50,000h

Working temperature

-30°C~+45°C

Warranty 5 years warranty

Certificate

CE/ROHS

  

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: 5-7 business days for <500PCS ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

 Application 

  1. Hotel
  2. Conference room, office
  3. School, university, etc
  4. Hospital
  5. The environment needs energy saving and high CRI

LED flat panel light product package :

 

Ultra thin Led Flat Panel Lighting for office 300 x 300 led panel

 

 

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)