ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsDimmable Led Panel Light

Commercial Dimmable super bright led panel 3200lm 36Watt indoor

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

Commercial Dimmable super bright led panel 3200lm 36Watt indoor

China Commercial Dimmable super bright led panel 3200lm 36Watt indoor supplier

Large Image :  Commercial Dimmable super bright led panel 3200lm 36Watt indoor

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shenzhen China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE/ROHS
Model Number: AP6060-36W

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 5pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7 working days after payment received
Payment Terms: T/T, paypal or western Union
Supply Ability: 50,000pcs per month
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: 600*600 36W LED Panel Light LED Quantity: 192pcs Smd2835
Lumen Output: 3000-3300Lm Installation Suggestion: Recessed, Mounted And Suspending
3m Height Lux: 250Lux Lifespan: 50000hrs
Dimming: Triac, 0-10V, PWM, Dali Dimming Application: Office, Commercial Lighting, Hotel, School

 

Commercial Dimmable super bright led panel 3200lm 36Watt indoor 

 

Dimmable LED panel light details

  1. Housing Color: White 
  2. Lumens: 3000-3300LM 
  3. Product Shape: Square 
  4. Product Size: 600*600*12mm 
  5. Net Weight: 4200g
  6. Dimming : Triac, 0-10V, PWM, Dali dimming

Dimmable LED panel light product features:

  1. DALI, PWM, 0-10V, Triac dimming version optional
  2. Different size can be customized
  3. SMD3014, 2835 and Samsung 5630 LED chip optional
  4. Japanese Mitsubishi light guidance make sure light even

Dimmable LED panel light Specifications :

 

Model

AP6060-36W

Power

36W

Lumen

3000-3300lm

CCT

2700-3500K/4000-4500K/5000-6500K optional

Color

warm white/pure white/cool white

CRI

>80

Lumen efficiency

100-110LM/W

Waterproof

 IP42

Lifespan

>50,000h

Working temperature

-30°C~+45°C

Certificate

CE/ROHS/UL

  

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: 5-7 business days for <500PCS ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

Application 

  1. Hotel
  2. Conference room, office
  3. School, university, etc
  4. Hospital
  5. The environment needs energy saving and high CRI

Dimmable LED panel light shipping:

 

Commercial Dimmable super bright led panel 3200lm 36Watt indoor

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)