ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsDimmable Led Panel Light

Office led recessed panel light 18W DALI dimmable 250Lux with Samsung 5630

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

Office led recessed panel light 18W DALI dimmable 250Lux with Samsung 5630

China Office led recessed panel light 18W DALI dimmable 250Lux with Samsung 5630 supplier

Large Image :  Office led recessed panel light 18W DALI dimmable 250Lux with Samsung 5630

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shenzhen China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE/ROHS
Model Number: AP3030-18W

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 5pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7 working days after payment received
Payment Terms: T/T, paypal or western Union
Supply Ability: 50,000pcs per month
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: 300*300 18W LED Panel Light LED Quantity: SMD2835/3014/5630
Lumen Output: 1300-1500Lm Installation Suggestion: Recessed, Mounted And Suspending
3m Height Lux: 250Lux Dimming: Triac, 0-10V, PWM, Dali Dimming
Lifespan: 50000hrs Application: Office, Commercial Lighting, Hotel, School

 

Office led recessed panel light 18W DALI dimmable 250Lux with Samsung 5630​

 

Dimmable LED panel light specifications

  1. Housing Color: White 
  2. Lumens: 1300-1500LM 
  3. Product Shape: Square 
  4. Product Size: 300*300*12mm 
  5. Net Weight: 1500g
  6. Dimming : Triac, 0-10V, PWM, Dali dimming

Dimmable LED panel light competitive advantage:

  1.  5 Years warranty
  2.  UL approved, report no. E3535** certificates send by email
  3.  600*600/ 300*300 and 300*1200mm panels always have raw material in stock, lead time faster

Dimmable LED panel light product features:

  1. DALI, PWM, 0-10V, Triac dimming version optional
  2. Different size can be customized
  3. SMD3014, 2835 and Samsung 5630 LED chip optional
  4. Japanese Mitsubishi light guidance make sure light even

Dimmable LED panel light Specifications :

 

Model

AP3030-18W

Power

18W

Lumen

1300-1500lm

CCT

2700-3500K/4000-4500K/5000-6500K optional

Color

warm white/pure white/cool white

CRI

>80

Waterproof

 IP42

Lifespan

>50,000hrs

Working temperature

-30°C~+45°C

Warranty 5 years warranty

Certificate

CE/ROHS

  

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: 5-7 business days for <500PCS ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

Application 

  1. Hotel
  2. Conference room, office
  3. School, university, etc
  4. Hospital
  5. The environment needs energy saving and high CRI

LED flat panel light product package :

 

Office led recessed panel light 18W DALI dimmable 250Lux with Samsung 5630

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)