ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLed Tri Proof Light

ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

China ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing supplier

Large Image :  ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE, ROHS
Model Number: T8236H

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: >8pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 8pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, paypal
Supply Ability: 50000pcs/carton
Detailed Product Description
Length: 1200mm Size: 1263*116*87MM
Description: For 2pcs T8 Tubes IP Grade: IP65 Waterproof/Dust-proof/Moisture-proof
Material: ABS+PC MOQ: >8pcs

 

ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

 

Product description:

 

1.1 For Input Voltage as per UL requirement 100-277V, we can also supply the power tranformer as requested. 

1.2 Our LED triproof light of 2ft, 4ft and 5ft is with IP65 waterproof, dust-proof, and corrosion-proof function.

1.3 The output power range from 20W to 60W for the purpose of replacing fluorescent tube 18W to 58W of double tube fixture accordingly.

 

ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing   ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

 

 Aavantage of T8 triproof light fixture 

 

1) They are waterproof,dustproof and blast proof

2) Suit both indoor and outdoor uses

3) The lampholder highly designed of autoextinguibility

4) PC clips&stainless steel clips are for wire layout due to electricity safety

5) Prismatic diffuser design for even light, efficient usage and good dazzle resistant effect

6) Direct pulsion and rotation installation for light tube to guarantee safety and reliability while tube replacing, in addition to convenient maintenance

7) Easy and fast ceiling installation

8) Curve corners and edges for stylish appearance

9) Integral and smooth housing for easy cleaning

 

Specifications:

 

Our Ableled LED tri-proof housing fixture is available for installing LED tubes inside( we are able to produce T8 tubes for packing along in the wattages of single/double 9W, 18W, 24W to replace conventional vapor tight lighting with fluorescent tubes of single/double 18W, 36W and 58W accordingly:

 

ModelModel Size

To Install

LED tube

IP Grade

Material

(Housing+Cover)

T8118H 650*75*87MM 1*10W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8218H 650*116*87MM 2*10W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8136H 1263*75*87MM 1*18W/1*20W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8236H 1263*116*87MM 2*18W/2*20W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8158H 1565*75*87MM 1*25W/1*30W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8258H 1565*116*87MM 2*25W/2*30W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC

 

ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

 

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: <500PCS 5-7 business days ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

Application:

 

Widly used in indoor and outdoor lighitng . such as the warehouse, basement , packing lot , shopping mall , subway , library , classroom, tunnel ,  metro , the dusty and moist place.

 

ABS IP65 Led Tri - Proof Lights Fixture 1200mm Led T8 4 Foot Tubes With Empty Housing

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)