ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLed Tri Proof Light

1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof

China 1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof supplier

Large Image :  1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE, ROHS
Model Number: T8236H

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: >8pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 8pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, paypal
Supply Ability: 50000pcs/month
Detailed Product Description
Size: 1263*116*87MM Length: 1200mm
IP Grade: IP65 Waterproof/Dust-proof/Moisture-proof Material: ABS+PC
Description: For 2pcs T8 Tubes Watt: 36W/40W

 

1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof

 

Application:

 

Widly used in indoor and outdoor lighitng . such as the warehouse, basement , packing lot , shopping mall , subway , library , classroom, tunnel ,  metro , the dusty and moist place.

 

Specifications:

 

Our Ableled LED tri-proof housing fixture is available for installing LED tubes inside( we are able to produce T8 tubes for packing along in the wattages of single/double 9W, 18W, 24W to replace conventional vapor tight lighting with fluorescent tubes of single/double 18W, 36W and 58W accordingly:

 

ModelModel Size

To Install

LED tube

IP Grade

Material

(Housing+Cover)

T8118H 650*75*87MM 1*10W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8218H 650*116*87MM 2*10W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8136H 1263*75*87MM 1*18W/1*20W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8236H 1263*116*87MM 2*18W/2*20W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8158H 1565*75*87MM 1*25W/1*30W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8258H 1565*116*87MM 2*25W/2*30W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC

 

1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof   1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof

 

 Aavantage of T8 triproof light fixture 

 

1) They are waterproof,dustproof and blast proof

2) Suit both indoor and outdoor uses

3) The lampholder highly designed of autoextinguibility

4) PC clips&stainless steel clips are for wire layout due to electricity safety

5) Prismatic diffuser design for even light, efficient usage and good dazzle resistant effect

6) Direct pulsion and rotation installation for light tube to guarantee safety and reliability while tube replacing, in addition to convenient maintenance

7) Easy and fast ceiling installation

8) Curve corners and edges for stylish appearance

9) Integral and smooth housing for easy cleaning

 

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: <500PCS 5-7 business days ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

1.2m Led Tri - Proof Lights 2*20w 4 Foot T8 Led Tube Lights Moisture Proof

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)