ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLed Tri Proof Light

Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

China Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing supplier

Large Image :  Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE, ROHS
Model Number: T8158H

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: >12pcs
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 12pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, paypal
Supply Ability: 50000pcs/carton
Detailed Product Description
Length: 1500mm Size: 1565*75*87MM
IP Grade: IP65 Waterproof/Dust-proof/Moisture-proof Description: For 1pcs T8 Tube

 

Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

 

Specifications:

 

Our Ableled LED tri-proof housing fixture is available for installing LED tubes inside( we are able to produce T8 tubes for packing along in the wattages of single/double 9W, 18W, 24W to replace conventional vapor tight lighting with fluorescent tubes of single/double 18W, 36W and 58W accordingly:

 

ModelModel Size

To Install

LED tube

IP Grade

Material

(Housing+Cover)

T8118H 650*75*87MM 1*10W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8218H 650*116*87MM 2*10W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8136H 1263*75*87MM 1*18W/1*20W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8236H 1263*116*87MM 2*18W/2*20W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8158H 1565*75*87MM 1*25W/1*30W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC
T8258H 1565*116*87MM 2*25W/2*30W IP65 ABS+PC PC+PC

 

Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

 

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery 
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: <500PCS 5-7 business days ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

 

Tri-proof Light Fixture Introduction:

 

1.Ableled Tri-proof fixture are of IP65 water-proof, dust-proof and anti-corrosion.

2.Top quality fire-rated PC housing with good heat resistance and high strength, up to 90% light       transmittance.

3.Wide input voltage AC 100-277V, double and single T8 tube for option, best choice for indoor and outdoor applications.

 

Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing   Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

 

Why Choose us?
                                                                                                   
1. We are a factory.
2. We are manufacturing led indoor and outdoor lights, best production capability ,best quality control, Best Service.
3.100%  inspection Before Shippment.
4. RoHS/CE/FCC , competitve price.

 

Main Export Markets:

  • Eastern Europe
  • North America
  • Mid East/Africa
  • Central/South America
  • Asia
  • Western Europe
  • Australasia

Application:

 

Widly used in indoor and outdoor lighitng . such as the warehouse, basement , packing lot , shopping mall , subway , library , classroom, tunnel ,  metro , the dusty and moist place.

 

Outdoor 5ft T8 IP65 Tri - Proof Led Light Fixture With PC Housing

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)