ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Professional project lighting manufacture of LED high bay,

floodlight,LED street and panel lights manufacture

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsDimmable Led Panel Light

CRI 95 Dali Dimmable Led Panel Light , Ultra - Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light

Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
Good quality Dimmable Led High Bay Lights for sales
We've cooperated with Abeled 5years, thanks for their good support and quality high bay lights.

—— Johnson.Boyce

This is Dirk from Germany, we're very happy to work with rambo from Ableled for the fast lead time every time and the good quality

—— Dirk Knust

I'm Richard, I recommand Ableled's high bay lights and floodlights, price are lower and the lights work quite well,

—— Richard Adkins

I'm Online Chat Now

CRI 95 Dali Dimmable Led Panel Light , Ultra - Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light

China CRI 95 Dali Dimmable Led Panel Light , Ultra - Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light supplier

Large Image :  CRI 95 Dali Dimmable Led Panel Light , Ultra - Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Ableled
Certification: CE ROHS
Model Number: APR240-18W

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5pcs
Price: Negotation
Packaging Details: 5pcs/carton
Delivery Time: 5-7days
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, paypal
Supply Ability: 50000pcs/month
Detailed Product Description
Model: 240mm 18W Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Frame And PMMA Cover
Warranty: 5years Warranty LED Chip: SMD3014, 2835 And Samsung 5630 LED
CRI: >95 Lumen Efficiency: 110-120lm/w

Ultra-Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light, CRI 95 Dali dimmable Round Panel

 

 

Round panel series features:
 

Model No APR180-10W APR200-15W APR240-18W APR300-24W
Power Consumption 10 W 15 W 18W 24 W
Luminous flux (Lm) 750-800 Lm 1100-1250 Lm 1350-1500 Lm 1800-2000 Lm
LED Type Lumenmax SMD3014/ SMD2835/ Samsung SMD 5630 optional
CCT(K) 2700 - 7000K
Color Warm/ Natural/ Cool White
Dimension D180*15mm D200*15mm D240*15mm D300*15mm
Beam angle 120degree
CRI >75
Input voltage AC 110V - 270V
Working environment indoor
Material of body 6063 Aluminum alloy frame and PMMA cover
IP rating IP42
working temperature -20~65 degree
Dimmable DALI, PWM, 0-10V, Triac dimming version optional
Life span 50,000hours
Warranty

5years

 

 

CRI 95 Dali Dimmable Led Panel Light , Ultra - Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light

 

Shipping & Payment Iterm

  1. UPS ,DHL ,FEDEX,TNT,EMS delivery
  2. EXW shenzhen
  3. Delivery Time: 5-7 business days for <500PCS ,>500PCS depend on your quantity
  4. Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, remaining 70% before shipping(bulk order)

Application

  1. Hotel
  2. Conference room, office
  3. School, university, etc
  4. Hospital
  5. The environment needs energy saving and high CRI

LED flat panel light product features:

  1. DALI, PWM, 0-10V, Triac dimming version optional
  2. Different size can be customized
  3. SMD3014, 2835 and Samsung 5630 LED chip optional
  4. Japanese Mitsubishi light guidance make sure light even

CRI 95 Dali Dimmable Led Panel Light , Ultra - Thin Recessed 240mm Led Ceiling Light

Contact Details
ABLELED LIGHTING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Mr. Rambo

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)